Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome

Hi. friends. I've set up this new blog to provide information and pics for family and friends. This will be my primary blog, replacing the others, except for the LiveJournal account that I'll probably use strictly for Scrabble topics.

Still waiting on word of the flight being set up for me, but it should be around October 28, with the plan that I be teaching on All Saints' Day. The next week will naturally be crazy, so posts are likely to be shorter than is common for me.

Hope you're all doing well. To those I haven't been in touch with for a while, hope it doesn't last long.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you there yet?! I hope!! 행운을 빕니다!!!!!!

Scott McCord said...

Hey-

A thousand pardons for the loooong delay coming to your blog space. I trust you have arrived safely, and are already making a fabulous impact?
I have not received any of your emails, so let me give you (for the 1
millionth, 2 thousandth and third time): smccordster@gmail.com (no derisive comments regarding the silly
user name, please).

KgArthur said...

Hi Jeremy!! :)

How is your new life?
당신의 새로운 생활은 어떻게 인가?

It seems a bit strange that you have not updated your Blog yet, but I am guessing that you are getting adjusted to the situation. When you have time let me know how you are my friend.

Soon you may be the anagram for zincite! :)

Your Friend,
Arthur