Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New letters

So, one of the cool things about walking around the heavily transliterating Korean world is many new sets of letters to blanagram, anagrams-steal, etc.  A big burger place here is LOTTERIA*, which has a nice # anagram.  
A major street is SANGMURO*, for which I managed to find all four 9s the other night.

Once I get a camera, I'll tell you guys about visiting the 5-18 memorial park, museum, etc, dedicated to the victims of the "Gwangju Massacre".  For now, suffice it to say that CHOLLA: riots.

Peace out, scrabblers and muggles.

2 comments:

Scott McCord said...

Buddy, enough with the anagrams, already! I don't even know what "Jinrok Rites" shakes out to.

Ah, well, I guess it's your hook, so ...

Anyway, while you are traipsing around over there, here's what is happening here:

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/487057.html

Unknown said...

Yay! You're there!!!